San Antonio Full Day Sales Workshop
Aug 27, 2019
- Time 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, , Registration begins at 8am
- Venue Hilton San Antonio Airport
- Address 611 NW Loop 410 I San Antonio TX 78216
Jack Daly’s 1 Day SALES GROWTH WORKSHOP has been given all around the world and it’s coming to San Antonio just once this year! It could be the best one day you will spend to grow your business! This highly acclaimed one day workshop gives business owners, sales execs and sales professionals the opportunity to come together to learn and network with like-minded professionals who are driven to make their business successful!
This 8-hour session is designed to teach you what you need to know to get to the top of your sales game. Jack will show you how to apply street tested techniques that make the difference, as well as reinforce and provide accountability to ensure things are getting done!
In Just One Day Here Is What You Will Learn!
In Our Morning Session learn how to manage your way to serious sales numbers!
- Learn the proven systems and processes that go into a successful sales playbook.
- 7 Lessons you can apply for your team to win from the best sports teams.
- Why “backward thinking” can help you achieve better results.
- The best way to use “measurement” to improve sales performance.
- A time-tested way to bring true accountability to your results.
- Learn proven methods to hiring the best sales people in any market in 2019.
In Our Afternoon Session learn how to attract new accounts without traditional selling!
- Why traditional selling methods don’t work and why you must break away from them.
- How to identify the best ways to make your prospects want to buy from you!
- Identify the “high-payoff activities” that will add to your success!
- Specific, daily actions to become more productive and surpass your goals.
- How to turn your pipeline into the “gift that just keeps on giving.”
Sales Professionals Everywhere Love Jack’s Work!
“Thank you, Jack, and thank you for a great job! Since 1998 we have run 27 conferences of this type. Ours is a tough crowd so your evaluation score is all that much more meaningful-a 4.96 out of 5! In fact, only Jim Collins has scored over a 4.95 at one of our gigs.”
– Bob Grabill, Chief Executive Network