Washington DC Sales and Management Summit
May 21 & 22, 2019
- Time 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Venue TBA
- Address TBA
Jack Daly’s Sales & Management Success Summits have been given all around the world and it is coming to Washington, DC on May 21st & 22nd. It could be the best sales training opportunity you will get in 2019. In just two days, this highly acclaimed Success Summit gives Business Owners, Sales Execs and Sales Professionals the opportunity to come together to learn and network with like-minded people who are driven to take their business to the next level.
You decide how much you want to invest in your Future!
May 21st is for Business Owners and Sales Executives and is focused on Sales Management and Leadership. As Jack says, “A Sales Manager’s job is NOT to grow sales, it’s to grow salespeople and improve your bottom-line results with profitable sales.” We will show you the proven “systems and processes” that go into a successful sales playbook
- 7 Lessons you can apply for your team to win from the best sports teams.
- Why “backward thinking” can help you achieve better results.
- The best way to use “measurement” to improve your sales team’s performance.
- A time-tested way to bring true accountability to your results.
- Learn proven methods to hiring the best sales people in any market in 2019.
May 22nd We call it our HYPER SALES GROWTH Day. We encourage Sales Management to join us along with the members of their Sales teams. Here is where we will teach you how to get on top of your sales game with street tested techniques that will build the individual sales professional into a more effective producer. We’re talking about money-making ideas centered about both new account and existing account development. For example:
- Why traditional selling methods don’t work and why you must break away from them.
- How to identify the best ways to make your prospects want to buy from you!
- Identify the “high-payoff activities” that will add to your success!
- Specific, daily actions to become more productive and surpass your goals.
- How to turn your pipeline into the “gift that just keeps on giving.”