San Diego Workshops
- Time 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Venue Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- Address 1380 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
Amount: $795 – $1,500
Jack Daly’s Sales & Management Success Summits allow for business execs, entrepreneurs, managers, and sales people to come together and learn new ways to do business in today’s ever changing economy. Not only is this your chance to spend two full days learning from the internationally recognized speaker, trainer Jack Daly, but you also get a chance to network with like minded business professionals who share your passion for making their business as successful as possible.
Are you eager to get educated on the art of selling and managing smarter? Whether you’re looking to learn more about gaining leads, closing a deal, or just want to know how to make an engaging pitch, Jack Daly’s Sales & Management workshops will help you learn everything you need to know about how to sell smarter and lead sales teams more effectively. Attendees will leave the Success Summit with a clear, concise idea of how to build a superior sales force, sell through value, develop a positive culture, remain goal-focused and motivated, and keep a positive retention of quality salespeople.
DAY ONE: Sales Management 8:30am-5pm- “A Sales Manager’s job is NOT to grow sales, it’s to grow salespeople.” Improve your bottom-line results with profitable sales. This day is specifically designed for CEO’s and their Sales Managers.
- Developing a Winning Culture.
- Building Effective Business Plans.
- Measuring Sales Performance.
- Recruiting Top Performers.
- Jump Starting New Hires
- Coaching Responsibilities and actions.
- Ensuring Ongoing Sales Performance.
- Instituting Systems for Recognition and Reward
- Running Effective Sales Meetings.
- Compensation Strategies
- Manager Roundtables/Idea Exchange.
DAY TWO: Hyper Sales Growth 8:30am-5pm We encourage the Sales Management to join us on this day along with the members of their Sales teams. Here is where we key in on the actions that will build the individual sales professional into a more effective producer. We’re talking about money-making ideas centered about both new account and existing account development. This sales based session designed to teach you what you need to know to get to the top of your game. Jack Daly will show you how to apply street tested techniques that make the difference as well as reinforce and provide accountability to ensure that things are getting done! This session is fast paced, content rich and filled with take-away value. Take the pulse of your business today and make the adjustment that will change your business tomorrow!
- Goal Setting/Territory Planning
- Your “Pre-call” Preparation: Major Objections, Effective,
- Responses, Needs, Solutions, Benefits
- Conquering Call Reluctance
- Getting Thru the Gatekeeper
- Voice Mail Strategies
- Prospecting Techniques
- Building Your Perception of Value/Your Brand/Differences
- Building Your “Selling” Process
- Inspecting Your “Baskets” of Prospects/Customers/-Clients
- Personality Profiling
- Ongoing Personal Development Practices
- Delivering the Winning Presentation
- Roundtables: Come Prepared to Share Your 3 Best Sales Activities.
- Drafting the Game Plan for Return to the Field
LOCATION:Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina- 1380 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
When you buy 1 to 3- Regular Price $1,500.00 (you save $190)(11.24%)
When you buy 4 to 7- Discounted Price $1,400.00 (you save $290)(17.15%)
When you buy 8 or more Discounted Price $1,350.00 (you save $340)(20.12%)
** Cost of program does not include transportation, lodging or meals.
***NO REFUNDS, credit for future event provided